Paper & Print FSC-Certified
We’ve been printing on paper with recycled content since 1996. Avanti brand paper stock contains 10% post-consumer content and the environmentally friendly inks are 100% free of volatile organic compound emissions (no VOCs or HAPs). Avanti cards are easier to recycle because the ink is insoluble in water and therefore easy to remove. All cards are printed in USA.
- All Avanti cards and envelopes are produced with paper using 10% post consumer waste.
- UV Printing: (our printers are FSC certified)
- UV inks do not release oils or solvents,
the primary ingredient contributing to
VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)
and HAP (Hazardous Air Pollutant) emissions.
- Inks are soy and vegetable based
- All paper scraps are recycled back to the paper mill
- Any non-saleable greeting cards returned are recycled at our Avanti Fulfillment Center
- Made in USA
- Zero overseas freight reduces carbon footprint
The FY21 Sustainability Report from our mill includes the following commitments:
· By 2025, 100% of our products will be recyclable, compostable or reusable, driving the transition to a more circular economy through cutting edge innovation.· Actively enhancing the water management systems at all mills as part of a commitment to reduce our water intake by 15% by 2030 from a 2019 baseline.
· Investing in the future of sustainable forestry by supporting certification of 1.5 million acres of forestland to recognized forest management standards by 2030.