HAVE A DESIRE TO ASTOUND CUSTOMERS? ….. A KNACK FOR ORGANIZING & ANALYZING DATA TOO? ..... HOW ABOUT EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS….. ? IF SO – KEEP READING… You could be exactly the type of Operations Coordinator our international greeting card company desires.
We are Avanti Press…. Famous for creating greeting cards that are remembered because they make people laugh. We have been an international publisher of humorous, award-winning greeting cards since 1980. This is a great opportunity to join a fun & exciting company that is driven by passionate & unique individuals. Avanti cards make people laugh, and our employees like to laugh too!
Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
The Operations Coordinator will provide analytical measurements and precise execution of multiple accounts within Avanti Press. In this role, the coordinator will utilize matrices, coordinate implementations, and provide insight internally as well as externally for our customers and vendors. This is a highly responsible, data-driven, analytical position, leveraging a broad range of research and analytics. Tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
• Manage specific activities that are related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, and quality throughout the duration of each project.
• Critically evaluate data collected through business process and surveys.
• Analyze item replenishment, item trends, and maintain customer standards.
• Responsible for oversight of distribution and delivery of orders.
• Communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams.
• Manage performance of multiple third-party vendors/field service.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements to drive efficiencies.
• Preserve communication between Avanti and vendors.
• Successfully engage in multiple accounts simultaneously.
• Evaluate vendor billing and work with accounts payable.
• Provide business acumen in logistics, shipping, supply chain, and merchandising.
• Maintain/track regular ad-hoc reporting.
Required Skill Set: The right candidate would possess the following traits:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar discipline is required.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Solid mathematical aptitude.
• Ability to analyze and document business processes.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously and to make effective decisions under pressure.
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
• Superb written and oral communication skills.
• Expert level skills in MS Excel, proficiency with MS Office.
Avanti, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer The Operations Coordinator position requires a flexible schedule. The general core schedule is 8:30AM-5:00PM, Monday through Friday with flexibility needed to occasionally work earlier and/or later. This role can be completed partially in a work from home environment and partially in an Avanti office setting. Currently, the requirement for in-person work in the office is two days a week, which is subject to change and could potentially increase. Some travel will also be required to meet with customers (10% or less)